* Headlines for Tuesday June 3, 2003
* Seattle Police Attack Protesters and Seattle-Post Intelligencer Photographer with Rubber Bullets
* Over the Chants of Protesters The FCC Votes to Unleash the Largest Wave of Media Consolidation in U.S. History
* Did Viacom-Sponsored Trips Affect FCC Media Bureau Chief Kenneth Ferrees Support of Media Consolidation? He Says No.
* Nurse Emily Lyons, Victim of a 1998 Abortion Clinic Bombing, Speaks About the Capture of Eric Rudolph
* Swiss Police Cut Rope Holding British Activist Hanging From Bridge, Sending Him Falling Dozens of Feet , and Raid the Independent Media Center, Beating Journalists
* Leaders of the Worlds Richest Nations Issue Vacuous Statement on Poverty
* Justice Department Report Finds Immigrants with no Ties to Terror Suffered Pattern of Physical and Verbal Abuse in Detention Facilities